Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dedicated to the most beautiful girl I ever met :)





My kind of music,
My favorite song,
I want to be with you
All day & all night long...

A spring breeze,
A summer sun,
Now that I know you
You are my one...

A winter sparkle,
An autumn tree,
Added all up
It equals you & me...

My best friend,
My only lover,
From here on out
I'll keep you forever...

A good laugh,
With some happy tears,
You're the one I go to
Through all the coming years...

When it rains it rains,
When it snows it snows,
I wrote this specially for you
& you're the only one who knows...

You keep me warm,
When I'm so cold,
As if my heart were for sale
To you it was sold...

Whether playing our favorite games,
Or to music we sing & listen,
When it comes to you
There's just no competition...

Not the finest thing,
Or the reddest rose,
Could ever amount to
When you hold me close...

& when everything is said & done,
The night is over & we've had our fun,
Out of all the girls I choose just one,
The best one of all & that's you Hun.





Thanks for being with me in all my thicks and thins.

1 comment: